Columbia Asia Hospital Tebrau Johor is opening new vacancies for below positions. All qualified candidates and interest to work at Columbia Asia Hospital Tebrau are encouraged to apply right now.
Jawatan kosong Columbia Asia Hospital Tebrau Johor terkini 2018. Columbia Asia Hospital Tebrau Johor mempelawa calon berkelayakan dan memenuhi syarat-syarat yang ditetapkan untuk memohon mengisi kekosongan kerja di Hospital Columbia Asia Tebrau seperti yang diiklankan.
About Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia is an international private healthcare company incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. Columbia Asia offers 29 medical facilities (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) across Asia with 12 in Malaysia.
Leading the way in private healthcare trends. Columbia Asia offers optimum and affordable medical services through its hospitals and clinics. With modern amenities and highly trained doctors and nurses, these hospitals are located in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for patients.
The concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards healthcare trends in the future – efficient. accessible and cost- effective. As such. its objective is to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value, and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses.
Columbia Asia Hospital TEBRAU Jobs Vacancies 2018
Columbia Asia Hospital TEBRAU is looking for suitable and qualified persons for the following positions.
COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL – TEBRAU TO BE OPENED IN 2019
STAFF NURSE POST BASIC TRAINING SPONSORSHIP OFFER
We are looking for suitable candidates to join us. Successful candidates will be fully sponsored for Post Basic/Advance Diploma courses (Full Time) in PERI-OPERATIVE / MIDWIFERY /INTENSIVE OR CRITICAL CARE NURSING at a recognized institution. Upon completion of the training, the trainee will be employed by Columbia Asia Hospital as a State Registered Nurse (SRN).
- Certified State Registered Nurse (SFiN) with Diploma in Nursing or Degree in Nursing and a valid APO.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a SRN in a hospital setting.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in the above mentioned specialized area.
- Willing to be located at Tebrau, Johor.
CHIEF OF NURSING SERVICE
- Degree in Nursing or Master in Nursing/Administration would be an added advantage.
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 10 years’ supervisory experience and a significant leadership role in the nursing department.
CHARGE NURSE / NURSE MANAGER – OT
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- State Registered Nurse/Medical Assistant with minimum 10 years‘ experience.
- Possess post basic qualification and a valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a supervisory level.
- Able to direct and supervise overall operations of nursing at the designated area of care.
- Degree in Accountancy or Professional Degree in CIMA/ACCA/CPA
- Member of MIA
- Minimum 8 years‘ supervisory experience. preferably in the healthcare environment
- Possess appropriate finance and accounting experience in a managerial capacity
SUPPORT SERVICE MANAGER
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in maintenance and engineering work with more than 3 years at a managerial level.
- Preferably with experience in support services/maintenance engineering in the healthcare industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a hospital setting.
- Good analytical skills to interpret and analyse data and reports.
- Possess Certificate of Competency as a Chargeman BO
- Minimum 3 years” experience in building maintenance, preferably in a hospital environment
- Supervisory experience required
- Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in building facility maintenance, preferably in a hospital environment
How to apply above jobs at Columbia Asia Hospital Tebrau Johor ?
Kindly submit your complete resume stating the position applied for together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.). photocopy of IC and relevant certificates to the following address by 29 October 2018
Human Resource Department
COLUMBIA ASIA SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Consplant 1, No. 2, Jalan SS16/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Fax: 603-5521 5150
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.