MIMS Medica Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Account Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, the Account Executive will play an integral role in the client services team by understanding client needs and proposing innovative multi-channel medical communications solutions as well as proactively managing and delivering projects to achieve the client's objectives and to surpass their expectations.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in the day-to-day delivery of medical communications projects, helping to plan and monitor project activity
- Maintaining regular contact with clients updating them on project activity and develop a good understanding of their brands
- Ensure that projects are delivered to brief, time and budget and all quality control procedures are followed
- Support in the facilitation and management of onsite meetings
- Develop effective working relationships with internal team members to deliver best in class client service
- Contribute to business development and growth of accounts through pitches, proposals and new ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient with a keen eye for detail
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Proactive and self-motivated
- At least one year in a client servicing or project management role
- A life science degree preferred
- Previous experience in a healthcare agency highly desired
- Client engagement mindset
- Internal collaboration
- Team based account servicing
- Learning agility
- Positive and energising
- Creative and innovative
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.