Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Admin Officer, Nursing position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Description :
1. Manage and coordinate all appointments and meetings (both internal and external) for the Group Nursing team PMRSB. In addition, maintain accessible updated records of the above.
2. Receive and screen in-coming calls for the Head of Nursing Services, Malaysia Operations.
3. Manage preparations and obtain approvals (bookings of audio visual aides, submission of functions orders, hotel room and meeting rooms, travel arrangements etc) for meetings organized by the Group Nursing team PMRSB.
4. Manage travel preparations and obtain approvals (prepare travel budget, book flights and/or hotels) for Group Nursing team PMRSB.
5. Assist the Head of Nursing Department with preparation of presentations and documents, including minutes of greeting.
6. Submit claims from Group Nursing team PMRSB to Finance department after screening.
7. Maintain updated records for Group Nursing team PMRSB leave status.
8. Manage stock levels of stationery and refreshments for the division.
9. Assist with the development and monitoring of the departmental budget.
10.Establish and maintain a filing system (inclusive of file movement) for all written materials correspondence and reports.
11.Enhance professional growth and development through reading of relevant literature, as well as attendance to relevant training programmes (internal & external).
12.Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience in writing meeting minutes.
- Experience in data analytics.
Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd (PMCSB) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pantai Holdings Berhad (PHB), a company involved in the hospital and healthcare industry. PMCSB provides management support such as administration, training, research and development services to PHB and its subsidiaries
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.