URGROUP is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Aesthetic Doctor 专业医美医生 position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s):
- Preferably specialized in Healthcare - Doctor/Diagnosis or equivalent.
- Candidate must be a registered doctor with KKM.
- Passionate in aesthetic industry.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Candidate must able to work in Penang.
Benefits of this role:
- On leave during Public Holiday
- Reasonable Annual leave entitlement
UR Group is a specialist brand of pigmentation treatment through phototherapy and medical aesthetic technoology, led by competent medical professionals and entrepreneurs who have been working in the few for more than a decade. We believe that it is possible and achievable to propel the beauty industry forward with science-backed solutions. The great thing is, we have actually achieved it. Our pigmentation treatment through phototherapy and asthetic medical solutions can be quick, lunchtime procedures, often with immediately visible effects and limited downtime, qualities that contribute to their inclusivity as well as confidentiality.
Besides providing pigmentation treatments, we continuosly prioritize feminine wellness by organizing soul-eriching events and educational sessions. We want women to emanate their femine beauty naturally from their decent appearance, personalities and positive outlook on life. That, I believe, will make our world a more beautiful place. Our genuine effort in building a community of empowered women has bear fruits since past few years.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either