Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Director of Nursing position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for providing Clinical, Managerial, and Educational Resources necessary for the provision of Nursing Departments in accordance with established professional standards.
- Monitor nursing practices to ensure adherence to established professional and legal standards to maintain a safe and conducive environment for all.
- Identify and analyze data, determine strategies and policies for professional nursing practices and accelerated performance improvement of the team.
- Leads and directs all nursing management activities for reporting departments including compliance to MSQH, JCI and any other accreditations.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- State Registered Nurse recognized by the Malaysian Nursing Board with active Annual Practicing Certificate.
- BSC in Nursing is required.
- Post Basic Certificate and/ Certificate in Healthcare Management is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in nursing managerial role at any multi disciplinary hospital.
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience of healthcare clinical fundamentals, patient safety standards, performance improvement standards.
- Ability to interact with a multidisciplinary team
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.