IMU Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager, Medical Affairs & Quality Assurance position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee the quality assurance activities, risk management, patient safety and accreditation in Healthcare with primary focus on Ambulatory Care Centres.
- Oversee medical affairs support function in Healthcare with primary focus on Ambulatory Care Centres.
- Ensure the maintenance of controlled documents.
- Implement patient safety goals.
- Ensure internal quality audit is conducted.
- Prepare and facilitate closing the gaps for accreditation.
- Compile and analyse quality indicator and incidents.
- Facilitate improvement activities with relevant department/groups
- Facilitate risk assessment and review update exercise.
- Member of Healthcare Advisory Board (HAB) / Medical and Dental Advisory Committee (MDAC) and sub-committee’s meetings as per Committee terms of reference. Help ensure meetings are conducted.
- Ensure clinician practising are credentialed and privileged prior to practice in Healthcare
- Conduct training and awareness session in the area of quality and risk management.
- Minimum degree in any healthcare field with at least 5 years working experience in healthcare setting/hospital and minimum 3 years in Medical Affairs & Quality Assurance department.
- Knowledge in Accreditation Standarfs and Private Healthcare Act requirements.
- Able to work closely with Consultant Specialist, Head of Department and staffs at al levels.
- Good written & spoken English.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.