IMU Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager, Medical Affairs & Quality Assurance position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee and establish the quality assurance activities, risk management, patient safety and accreditation for IMU Healthcare (Ambulatory Care Centres and upcoming hospital).
- Establish and provide medical affairs function in IMU Healthcare (Ambulatory Care Centres and upcoming hospital).
- Ensures the review and approval of Policies and Procedures are scheduled and updated and compliant to relevant statutory requirements. Establish policies procedures and forms for upcoming hospital.
- Maintain document control system and ensure documents are accessible to staff.
- Identify, coordinate, and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and coordinate the data collection clinical / quality indicators and conduct analysis on the data.
- Lead and coordinate internal audit.
- Manage the incident reporting management system.
- Facilitate risk assessment exercise and monitor implementation of mitigation measures.
- Manage potential and litigated medico-legal cases with Legal advisors.
- Application of license with Cawangan Kawalan Amalan Perubatan Swasta (CKAPS).
- Manage secretariat for credentialing and privileging (C&P) and re-credentialing and re-privileging of medical and dental practitioners.
- Manage the secretariat for Healthcare Advisory Board (HAB) and Medical and Dental Advisory Committee (MDAC) and their respective Sub-committee’s meetings.
- Assist Medical Director, Person in Charge (PIC), MDAC chair and HAB chair to ensure clinical policies and procedures are available and reviewed when needed.
- Minimum degree in any healthcare field with at least 5 years working experience in healthcare setting/hospital and minimum 3 years in Medical Affairs & Quality Assurance department.
- Knowledge in Accreditation Standards and Private Healthcare Act requirements.
- Able to work closely with Consultant Specialist, Head of Department and staffs at al levels.
- Good written & spoken English.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.