Capita Pte Ltd - Healthcare is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant/Nurse Manager (Emergency; Based in Singapore) (ID: 509049) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Perform management
• Overseeing emergency nurses
• Planning of staff schedule
• Communicate unit nursing standards, policies and procedures
• Ensure accurate understanding of clinical team
• Review and implement relevant nursing policies and procedures
• Foster strong relationship with nursing team, patients and public
• Provide professional advice in nursing practice expertise
• Implement proper discharge planning
• Act as a mentor in proficiency of clinical nursing
• Assessing of nurses competencies
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned
• At least Diploma in Nursing
• Possess an Advanced Diploma / Post Basic / in related discipline / Degree will be an advantage
• Preferably with 2 to 4 years’ leadership experience
• Able to commit to shift duties
EA License No.: 08C2893
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.