Econ Medicare Centre And Nursing Home Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Nurse Manager (Jalan Pudu, KL Centre) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in establishing the vision and provide strong leadership to the nursing staff.
- Assist in managing the daily operation of the Nursing Department which includes the delivery of safe and competent nursing care to patients by regularly monitoring and reviewing the standards of nursing care.
- Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing and clinical programs and services.
- Ensure appropriate resources for the delivery of care.
- Maintain the Centres’ and Homes’ quality system. To cultivate a positive, productive workplace culture through staff's engagement, healthy communication and emphasis on team spirit.
- To conduct clinical trainings and foster lifelong learning spirit among the nursing staff.
- To monitor the nursing care plan for all residents and audit the nursing documentation to ensure accuracy, consistency and completeness.
- To liaise closely and attend to our Home’s Doctor as and when necessary.
- To attend and manage sponsors' and residents' feedback and look into ways to improve service quality.
- Degree in Nursing preferably with post-basic certificates.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience, preferably 3 years are in management position.
- Comprehensive and knowledge of general nursing theories and practices, including areas of nursing specialization.
- Strong decision making and problems solving skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Good leadership and planning skills.
- Senior Nurses are encouraged to apply.
- 3rd - 7th Floor, Chinese Maternity Hospital, No. 106, Jalan Pudu 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore,
Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital
services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance
services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides
consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.