International SOS (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Operations Manager/Medical Doctor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Communicating with Emergency Paramedic in regards to reports.
• Maintaining all reports send by the site Emergency Paramedic.
• Good knowledge on the requirements from the sites.
• Able to assist the site Emergency Paramedic in case direction.
• Report problems and difficulties to authorized company personnel in a timely fashion.
• Assess medical setup as Emergency Paramedic request if necessary.
• Handling purchasing of drugs and medical equipments for the clients.
• Update all situations to MS Manager when he is going off or working on site as site visit.
• Provide backup support to the site Emergency Paramedic whenever an Emergency Paramedic is unable to do his/her rotation or other assignments that may be given by the MS Manager from time to time as deemed appropriate and able.
• Ensure the hazard identification & risk management for all sites are available at start-up and updated annually.
• Apply OH&S policy and procedures to ensure compliance with Intl.SOS and regulatory requirements for OH&S at all times.
• Actively participate in OH&S inspections and audits including corrective actions. All actions are closed out in the required time frame.
• Ensure all hazards and incidents are reported and investigated appropriately and suitable controls are implemented.
• Ensure all plant and equipment is properly maintained and servicing and calibration is in date
• Complete OH&S training for Managers and Supervisors.
• Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviors.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace.
• Complete all mandatory OH&S training as required.
• Comply with any reasonable instructions, policies, procedures or safe work practices given by Intl.SOS in adhering to safe work procedures.
• Co-operate with management in its fulfilment of its legislative obligations.
• Take reasonable care to ensure their own health and safety and the safety of others.
• To report any injury, hazard or illness as soon as possible to their supervisor.
• Support Management to ensure Medical Services Standards are implemented at all Medical Services Sites/Clinics.
• Ensure that all training programs support the standards of practice and service delivery as laid down by local regulations and the International Standards of Practice of International SOS/PKA.SOS JV.
• Ensure education programs are in place that supports Medical Services contractual requirements that meet and exceed client service level agreements.
• Ensure that all certificates of competency and/or attendance associated with the training provided are obtained/provided in a timely manner
• Coordination of training to enhance development of employee’s skills
• Attend, contribute and report activity of area of responsibility at management and other meetings as requested.
• Compile and deliver a monthly report to the Operations Manager / Services Centre Manager, Medical Services and Head of Medical Services, Malaysia
• Ensure that all policies, standards, procedures and practices and company information are maintained to the latest date issued in accordance with the CQI policy.
• Provide any other tasks or responsibilities that may from time to time be requested by the Operations Manager / Services Centre Manager, Medical Services and Head of Medical Services, Malaysia
• Manage Training department inventory including but not limited to:
- Ensure that there are sufficient stocks of training material
- Maintain the training department asset register
- Ensure that all equipment undergo daily, weekly or monthly (as appropriate) preventative maintenance checks
- Ensure that equipment are serviced and calibrated as required
1. To work within and promote all International SOS/PKA.SOS JV policies, procedures and corporate values.
2. To be aware of International SOS/PKA.SOS JV OH&S policies, practices and procedures and actively participate in the on-going development and enhancement of these important areas of our business.
3. Undertaking project work or reasonable duties as requested by the direct Manager.
• Good command of English communication and written skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Good knowledge in managing staff rosters and work deployment
• Communication (verbal and written).
• Customer Service.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Managing Work requirements.
• Problem Solving.
• Knowledgeable in medical knowledge and certified as a practitioner paramedic
• Strong ability in follow-through various operations matters assigned by his/her manager
• Strong ability to manage clients’ expectation while ensure quality service delivery
• Qualified Paramedic, Registered Nurse or Medical Officer.
• Formal experience in management or operations would be advantageous
Our global team of 11,000 employees led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists provides health and security support to enable our members to operate wherever they work or travel.
We have pioneered a range of preventative programmes and offer an unparalleled response to emergencies. We are passionate about helping clients put ‘Duty of Care’ into practice. With us multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.