Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager / Senior Executive (MNC) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for all Regulatory Affairs activities concerning drug products in Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei
- To ensure proper life-cycle management of products
- To ensure that all products under care remain compliant with all relevant regulatory and corporate requirements throughout their product life cycle management
- Support in the timely registration of new products as and when required
- Monitor product registration status and ensure the validity of registrations
- To partner with relevant stakeholders to assist in achieving optimal company outcomes & cross-functionally
- To support the APAC contrast media regulatory development and compliance activities
- Ensure local maintenance of required licenses for the proper functioning of the company
- Responsible to APAC Regional Regulatory Affairs Coordinator duties
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Life Sciences or equivalence scientific Degree
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in Regulatory Affairs with NPRA & HSA for submission
- Meticulous with multi-tasking ability and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel files
- Confident, mature, resourceful with a pleasant personality
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills with possess good oral and written skills. Proficiency in English is essential.
- Urgent & Immediate position
Tel : 03 - 7954 8440
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya.