Ethos BeathChapman is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Associate Director Market Access position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will have a thorough understanding of the country’s landscape and health priorities. You have a good network and a deep understanding of the public sector tender process.
- Based on the above, you will develop an access/tender strategy for company’s portfolio in Singapore.
- You will network and work with relevant external and internal stakeholders to ensure timely identification of tender opportunities.
- You will work with an internal cross-functional team to submit tender bids, negotiate with payers, and ensure operational execution of tender obligations.
- Besides your market access responsibilities, you will also support the regional marketing and country team (Commercial Director, Sales Manager) to put in place an actionable marketing strategy for the company’s portfolio in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Healthcare Sciences with at least 6-8 years of relevant Market Access and Healthcare Regulatory Framework experience.
- Familiarity with the local healthcare policy landscape and network.
- Familiarity with the local network and experience of health technology assessment and tender processes.
EA Personnel No. R1443092
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.