Abio Marketing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Associate Executive, Regulatory Affairs position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
HERE YOU ARE. Another day at the office. Time to go home. Remember how proud you were when you landed in the great job at that famous industry. And now? well, your work's o.k., your colleagues are pretty nice and the office parties get pleasantly out of hands at times. Of course you're keeping your eyes open. You're still very ambitious. You want something else. You're looking for new energy in yourself and in an industry. That's great, especially if you're an Executive with product registration experience in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry. Because that what we're looking for. Discover your golden opportunity here... Close Your Windows, Open Few Doors For Us!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assisting the Manager, Regulatory Affairs to achieve the highest rate of return on assets under her control.
- Work along with clients and Principals, towards achieving common strategic regulatory goals.
- Ensures that work production in the assigned division meets established objectives, specifications, and standards, and that all-applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Establishes rapport and maintains an amicable and fruitful business relationship with existing as well as potential clients and Principals.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends regulatory strategies in accordance with the company’s objectives for product lines.
- Ensures that new products are successfully registered.
- Reviews and ensures accurate completion and timely submission of governmental, company and other reports as required in respect of assigned areas of responsibilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of product registration experience preferably in the pharmaceutical line or related business.
- Knowledge of regulatory procedures & guidelines both local and in Asean countries.
- Possess analytical skills for interpretation of data and statistics.
- Possess time management skills.
- Proficiency in local languages.
Working Hours : Monday - Friday & Alternate Saturday.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Subang Jaya.