Fresenius Medical Care Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Associate Manager - HD Clinical position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Clinical Manager position to support and lead Haemodialysis & Critical Care clinical renal specialist (CRS) about 8 CRS’s.
- The candidate will be responsible to develop clinical strategies and monitor the clinical deliverable to all key customers across the country.
- Collaborative communication between marketing, sales and medical department is essential to bridge the needs in terms clinical staff knowledge development in line with AP clinical strategy.
- Responsible to develop external communication for clinical practice together with local medical department and AP clinical counterpart.
- Regular visits to KOL’s to drive latest clinical practice and therapies as per company direction.
- Therefore, to make sure that we can support our customers in a timely manner and to support our customers on site is critical as we are focusing to increase our acute/critical unit.
- Promotes clinical aspect of medical equipment, consumable for Haemodialysis products to government, private and NGO sectors, able to develop long term business relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a good & healthy business relationship with clientele all times and provide a professional & well-mannered service to the Company's customers.
- Able to lead and versatile in people management skills and willingness to learn and implement clinical ideas or updates as per company direction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Nursing and MUST possess a Post Basic Renal certification. Clinical Educator experience will be an advantage
- Preferably with 6 to 10 years renal nursing experience in haemodialysis or critical care environment
- Experience in clinical managerial role or people management
- Must be result oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Good organizational skills with tenders, projects and training, follow up with customers and management in a timely manner
- Be confident and can hold them self in front of customer
- Have own vehicle and appropriate license
- Be motivated and eager to learn
- Be prepared to travel as per the business requirement
Fresenius Medical Care (M) Sdn Bhd has been established in Malaysia for more than 10 years. We are now expanding our presence into the provision of services for patients with chronic kidney failure, as well as into production of dialysis product such as hemodialysis machine, dialyzer and related disposable products .
We are proud of the people who work with us as they care for the individuals we support. People are our greatest asset and we take great care to employ people with the expertise and passion to make positive impact on the patients and other stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.