Y.S.P. Industries (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for BRAND MANAGER (OTC) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for planning and implementing marketing activities in line with the overall brand strategy and objectives; as well as short and medium-term strategic brand planning based on a clear understanding of consumer needs and brand equity.
- Ensuring all facts of marketing mix execution is consistent with defined brand equity.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing and annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Accomplishes marketing and branding/ sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Partnering with the Customer Marketing & Customer Development team to ensure flawless execution of brand activities, including new product launches, promotional activities.
- Identifying and promoting best practices from region and or global.
- Collaborating with customers on developing strategies and action plans for the brands.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Planning, review existing product and develop new product to ensure competitiveness and implement marketing and sales strategies for assigned products towards achieving company goals.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Possess 4-5 years of marketing experience and FMCG brand management is a plus.
- A self-starter, can work independently and able to work collaboratively with diverse group of individuals and / or teams, locally with in the region and global.
- Ability to understand and capture business needs by being connected to regional team, our stakeholders, consumers, customers, supplier, competitors, communities.
- Possess knowledge / skills such as strong verbal and written communication skills in English, analytical and result oriented, interpersonal skills, effective teamwork, commercial mindset, and excellent execution capability.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.