Hovid Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Business Development Pharmacists position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Hovid is one of Malaysia’s leading pharmaceutical company and expanding into new markets. We are looking for passionate Pharmacists who has the right aptitude and readiness to explore of beyond the conventional healthcare industry.
Hovid has opportunities for registered-Pharmacists to be developed in the unique area of Business Development. This is an exciting segment of the business of the Company as it explores and helps the Company to expand its versatility and potentials in the pharmaceutical market.
- The Business Development (BD) Pharmacist identifies and develops business partnerships with potential OEM manufacturers.
- The BD Pharmacists is to identify, source and introduce potential OEM products into the company’s range of portfolio and market.
- To acquire market intelligence and product research on pharma trends and industry players
- To collaborate with OEM partners and internal departments in the management of the OEM products.
- Degree in Pharmacy with an average CPGA 3.5 and above from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of working experience
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team and at a fast-paced environment
- Diligent to acquire new skills and business acumen throughout the learning process
Our globalization corporation stemmed from a humble herbal stall. Along with its rich heritage, Hovid (formerly known as Ho Yan Hor) carries with her years of invaluable experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Today, the name Hovid, spells familiarity and quality among the healthcare providers. With the various divisions in the organization that have been established through years of experience, we are able to deliver speed, innovation and above all, "Continuous Innovation & Quality".
Dating back to 1945 when the business was first established, Hovid's only commodity was Ho Yan Hor® herbal Tea, concoted by its founder, Dr. Ho Kai Cheong. The popularity of the tea soon made it a household name in Malaysia. In the 1980's, along with his father's success, Mr. David Ho led Hovid into a new chapter of manufacturing industry. Armed with expertise in pharmacy and natural gift of entrepreneurship, Mr. David Ho ventured into mainstream medical approaches. From that point on, Hovid grew to become one of Malaysia's leading pharmaceutical manufacturers of high quality and innovative medicinal preparations and health supplements of various dosage forms.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Perak.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either