Tung Shin Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNICIAN/ CARDIAC MLT position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNICIAN/ CARDIAC MLT
A well-known, established hospital founded in 1881, currently expanding, is looking for talent to join us.
Summary of Duties
Be a mentor and preceptor to new recruits of Cardiac MLT, taking the responsibilities in imparting practical skills, aiding in achieving goal for full competency in carrying out treatment to dialysis patients. Be a leader in care plan initiatives with the aim to assist patients achieving optimal quality of life. Ensure that all relevant documentations are completed and are present in MRF, filed in appropriately after the completion of every shift.
So what is your role be?
- You are required to prepare patients for stress tests, electrocardiogram (EKG) tests, Holter and other tests of the heart
- You are responsible to perform haemodynamic measurements for all invasive and non-Invasive Cardiology cases.
- You will need to assist doctor in clinic on regular basis.
- You are required to maintain and operate necessary test equipment to ensure patients receive best care possible
- You will need to record patient’s medical history for accuracy
- You will need to manage Inventory of consignments and consumables in the department.
- You will need to assist doctors during both invasive and non-invasive procedures
- You will need to communicate the results to patients in a way that they will understand
- You will need to record, type and dispense reports of diagnostic procedures so the physician can interpret
- You will need to set performance standards for subordinates to ensure high quality of care
- You will need to provide personal care and emotional support to patients, their families and co-workers as needed
- You will need to assist HOD with ad-hoc responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate with registered MLT preferably with one-year clinical experience and or New Graduates with Diploma or Degree in Cardiovascular Technician. Candidates with Diploma in Nursing with Cardiac MLT certification is acceptable.
- Technical knowledge related to cardiovascular diseases, diagnosis and treatment
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Proven skills in medical procedures
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.