EMA Global Assistance SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Case Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Case Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating and arranging transport plans
for patients through liaising with various stakeholders, such as the patient's family members,
doctors, hospitals and the aviation teams. The Case Coordinator is expected to facilitate
smooth execution of a case by performing a range of operational and administrative duties.
• Work 12-hour shifts (Day/Night) and fulfil a minimum of 48 hours a week
• Handle requests for assistance (phone calls and emails)
• Be the first point of contact for our clients who require medical or travel assistance
• Be responsible for your allocated cases within the working hours and be responsible
for the continuation or completion of the service delivery
• Send out quotations
• Able to coordinate and access medical claims, report analysis and offer
recommendation on eligibility of claim
• Able to perform case management duties
• Coordinate and oversee aeromedical transport cases independently from start to end
• Carry out administrative and research tasks as directed
• Work closely with other departments and partners on daily operationally matters
• Be part of our 24/7 medical operations team
• Applications with relevant experience would be an added advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin and/or Cantonese or Thai would be an added
• Minimum SPM or Equivalent
• Ability to commit shift work
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Shah Alam/Subang.