Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Category Manager (Beauty Care) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Sourcing, Vendor Relationship Management, TCO & Selling Pricing Analysis, Risk Assessments, Planning & Inventory Control, collaboration with Marketing and Area Managers
- Sourcing and procurement of products for assigned category, building and maintaining effective relationships with existing and new suppliers (Local & International), Improvement of cost and quality, Innovative product offerings, Supplier Risk Assessments
- Conduct market research and develop insight into industry and consumer trends.
- Strategy development: Short and long-term growth opportunities, Product positioning & channel visibility (eg: store vs ecommerce), Exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Systematic management of SKU data
- Forecasting product demand to ensure consistent supply
- Collaborating with Marketing to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the superior or any other ad-hoc assignment when required
- Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing or equivalent.
- Strong proven experience in a similar role, preferably with a good supplier network across FMCG / Retail industries / Beauty Care industies
- Solid knowledge of procurement and category management strategies
- Experience in data analysis and forecasting methodologies
- An analytical mind with good business acumen
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Ms Excel.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the Beauty Care field is required for this position.
- Preferably with working background in retail
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
From there, the BIG Pharmacy brand was recognised by many and the number of outlets slowly grew from 1 outlet to 13 outlets.
As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.
All the outlets are staffed with licensed pharmacists, registered under Lembaga Farmasi Malaysia. The pharmacists are trained to provide the best range of care for customers, from dispensing medications to providing healthcare advice. There are also nutritionists and dieticians on site to provide dietary advice and guidance on selection of supplements.
Lee Meng Chuan graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from University of South Australia. He is a qualified pharmacist and has more than 10 years of experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products and management of pharmacies.
His wife, Lim Sin Yin acquired her Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from University of Strathclyde. She is also a qualified pharmacist and has more than 10 years of experience as a pharmacist, stock controller and trainer.
Under their leadership, the Group has grown progressively from a neighbourhood pharmacy in Damansara Uptown to one of Malaysia’s leading pharmacy chain.
We strive to be one of Malaysia’s leading and most trusted pharmacy chain.
At BIG Pharmacy, we aim to open an outlet and build our brand in every strategic location throughout Malaysia, and at the same time earn trust from every customer by ensuring that we provide excellent services and products at competitive prices.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Shah Alam/Subang.