Esther Postpartum Care Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chief Nurse - Immediate Hiring position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Directs and supervise nursing activities in providing quality care.
- Manage the nursing department and provide leadership and supervision to nursing staff.
- Dealing with customer, to advice and provide solutions to new mother on their postnatal related issues.
- Monitors and develops nursing staff including handling training and development.
- Respond to situational opportunities and/or problems that occur in a timely manner and demonstrates the ability to minimize the problems.
- Develop, execute and monitor quality performance indicators for continuous improvement.
- Upgrade nursing care standards and professional practice models.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Required Language (s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Speak in mandarin is an advantage ( As candidate needs to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients).
- Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage.
- Breastfeeding knowledge is an advantage.
- Patient and Love Baby
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and with valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC)
- Immediate Hiring
- Training provided
- Reasonable Annual leaves entitlement
Esther Postpartum Care is a post-natal care center that leads by Taiwan Dun Nan True Love Group that specialized in providing traditional postpartum practices with modern medical expertise, ensuring adequate and proper care for both mother and newborn.
We have in operation for more than 10 years and have expanded 25 centers throughout China and Taiwan.we are the only confinement center has been awarded excellence for a consecutive of 5 years in food safety and hygiene by Department of Health Taiwan. In addition, our special designed postpartum meal is certified with International HACCP and ISO 22000.
In view of the rapid expansion of the company, we are currently seeking high potential talent to join the team
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.