Little Precious Postnatal Care is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chief Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Assessment of nursing needs for mothers and babies.
• Advice on breastfeeding, managing new-borns and other health promotion to mothers.
• Providing leadership to nurse employees and ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with protocol and guidelines.
• Monitor & tracking of the baby reports for their milk consumption.
• On-time feeding and taking care of new-born infants.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the baby room and proper hygiene.
• Administration duties as advise by Superior.
• Monitor the general well-being of mother and child.
• Conduct training classes for daddy & mummy.
• Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Nursing/ NICU/ Postnatal Care or related field
• Possess a passionate disposition to care for mommy & baby
• Preferably able to communicate in both English and Mandarin
• Must be able to work in night shift, weekends and public holidays
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.