Columbia Asia Hospital - Iskandar Puteri is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chief of Nursing Services position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Responsible for leading the Nursing team to ensure delivery of high quality and cost effective healthcare to patients. Establish the organizational framework through which patient care can be provided whilst enduring compliance with establish standards, practices and regulatory requirements by all staff
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 10 years supervisory experience and a significant leadership role in the nursing department
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and knowledge in nursing administrative eg. manpower planning, budgeting and collaborating with other departments is achieving organization goals etc.
- Pro-active in the development of nursing services, have a keen interest in the development of other and be able to demonstrate ongoing professional development
- Degree in Nursing or Master in Nursing/Administration would be an added advantage
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is an international private hospital company, incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Today, Columbia Asia offers 30 operational medical facilities across Asia (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) with 13 in Malaysia;
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either