Telus Holdings Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Child Caregiver position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Basic needs (Supervising their playtime)
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children.
- Prepare and organize mealtimes and snacks for children.
- Help children keep good hygiene.
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers.
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore their interests.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring potential problems to the attention of parents or guardians.
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, development and interest and report to Parents.
- Certified Pre-school teacher preferred
- Experience handling infant and young children
- Able to work 6 days
- Stay at Employer’s House
- Able to start work Immediate
Telus Holdings is an investment holding company incorporated in Singapore with wide-ranging business interests in Property and Lifestyle sectors including the F&B industry.
We have long-term investments in several Asia-Pacific countries, not limited to Singapore, Japan and the Philippines.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.