MHC Asia Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Claims Administrator position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in CPF reimbursement file and payment reconciliation (Giro, Cheque)
- Securely handling claims documents (softcopies and hardcopies) as per claims and PDPA workflow
- Scanning and registering claims in system
- Ability to triage claims upon registering by identifying outstanding claims documents
- Ability to ensure all queries are responded in a timely manner especially from Contact Centre and clients
- Maintain the records, reports, and file. Mandatory to ensure trackers are updated in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in any field preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 2 - 4 years’ experience either in Employee Benefit handling claims documents and non-panel claims adjudication
- Knowledgeable in handling CPF reimbursement file is an added advantage
- Meticulous and able to multitask
- Computer literate (Mandatory intermediate level of Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense of responsibility
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skill
- Good team player and service-oriented
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.