Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Claims Officer (6 months contract) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Review, assess and approve medical claims accurately within the agreed targeted service turnaround time and respective client/insurer claims adjudication guidelines & practices
- Keying in of claim information into the system
- Attend to claims investigation and provide findings/chronological updates
- Timely follow-up & follow-up on pending cases for proper closure
- Handle enquiries from internal and external parties within the agreed targeted turnaround time
- Generation of payment report
- Process (scanning, checking & tagging) of claims documents
- Performs data entry in relation to claims documents received
- Attend to claims investigation (cold-calling clinic/hospitals)
- Prepare daily & weekly report to clients
- Issuace of letters to clients/members
- Provide administrative support such as filing, copying, distribution, scanning, collates general information etc
- Any other duties/assignments as given by the supervisor
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Office and have good IT knowledge
- Initiative, Responsive, Responsible and Disciplined
- Service-oriented, good team player and able to multi-task
- Meticulous with keen attention to details
- Able to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Claims processing experience/knowledge is an advantage
Our company is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific region and would like to invite talented and qualified candidates to join us.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.