CARDIAC VASCULAR SENTRAL (KUALA LUMPUR) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinic Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The incumbent is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities at the outpatient clinic. The post-holder will be reporting to the Nurse Manager and or to the person assigned by the Nurse Manager.
- To manage the outpatient clinic including scheduling outpatient appointments and ensuring the smooth running of the clinic to the satisfaction of the patients and doctors.
- To communicate effectively with patients, doctors and staff. This is about patient care, before and after a hospital visit.
- To facilitate patient enquiries relating to their appointments, admission and billing procedures.
- To assist and chaperone patients during clinic sessions for their related treatments within the hospital.
- To support and work closely with other team members of the Outpatient Unit whenever necessary.
- To support the Customer Service Management team towards improving the customer experience and customer loyalty.
- The candidate must have SPM or any equivalent qualification.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be patient-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin. (Preferred)
Cardiac Vascular Sentral (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn. Bhd. (CVSKL) is the region’s first and only private Cardiac and Vascular Centre of Excellence. CVSKL is housed with Malaysia’s most experienced and acclaimed heart and vascular specialists, who pioneered various heart procedures. Under the visionary leadership of CVSKL’s Chairman, Tan Sri Yahya (former founder of National Heart Institute (IJN) in 1992); this team of enthusiastic specialists and clinical staff have a mission to give the best treatment for the heart “with a heart”.
Whilst being a specialist cardiovascular and thoracic centre, CVSKL also offers services that cater to the general well-being of patients through its diabetes centre and health screening centre, Healthscan. CVSKL has 3 Operating Theatres (1 Hybrid) and 60 beds including 14 bedded ICU/CCU/CICU/HDU.
CVSKL is strategically located next to KL Sentral, the integrated transportation hub of the capital of Malaysia and the transfer point for major rail transit systems including the KLIA Ekspress.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.