Dr Tan and Partners @ KL Eco City is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinic Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness of the clinic.
Performing Administrative duties as well as the following;
1. Answering phone calls and patient inquiries
2. Maintaining records and file keeping
3. Cashieri duties (payment collection, claims, basic account-keeping)
4. Patient care - Registration/ Scheduling appointments/ Dispensing medications
5. Clinical duties - Chaperoning doctors/ assisting in clinical tasks such as ECG, blood taking, dressing/ assisting the doctor in surgical procedures
6. Inventory Record - monitoring stock levels, ordering medicine
7. Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the clinic and ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
Working experience in a clinic or hospital preferred (but not necessary)
Responsible individual, hardworking, willing to learn and a team-player with high level of integrity.
Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, written as well as spoken.
Able to travel and willing to work shift (only 2 shifts, no night shift)
Candidates who can start work within a short notice are preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.