Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinic Manager 诊所经理 (Immediate Hiring 立即上班) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- 责任感及sense of ownership
- Pantry 里免费饮料及食物
Click the Apply Now button.
可以上班的日期或 notice period
Who will you be working with:
You’ll be working closely with a nerdy Medical Director who keeps claiming himself as humorous and not nerdy; another very gentle natured doctor who loves to sing karaoke using a mobile phone and plays the guitar when there are no patients around. A workaholic Managing Director who keeps reminding all staff to have a work-life-balance. An assistant manager who has a roaring laughter which can be heard next door.
To prevent ruining your surprises, the synopsis will stop here, you’ll need to get to know all the other team mates yourself.
The serious stuff we need from you:
- Experienced in managerial work in any service industries for at least 2 years
- Strong leadership, PR skills, good communicator and can multitask.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Accounting
- Strong planning as well as result-driven and detail-oriented personality
- Strong logical and analytical
- Hands-on mentality
- Computer & social media literate
- Independent & resourceful
- Able to translate English/ Bahasa Melayu to Mandarin and vice versa for the patients
- Possess own transport
- Have a senses of ownership and responsibility towards the branch and the company as a whole
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision from the top management.
The fun stuff that you are expected to do:
- Create & maintain a positive, happy & blissful environment for both patients and staff. We are a nerdy (and not so nerdy) bunch and would like to remain as happy nerds (You are not required to be nerdy but we expect you to be a positive person who wants a blissful workplace like we do).
- Make sure there are tidbits & food in the pantry for the nerds and non nerds.
- Uphold the clinic's reputation and make sure the team do so too
- Lead, encourage and motivate the team to offer the best customer experience. Ensure the consistency in service delivery
- Develop & review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Ensure SOP is observed & carried out consistently
- Identify ways to increase work efficiency & productivity.
- Manpower planning to ensure efficient manpower utilization with consideration on peak period demands and succession planning.
- Conduct role play, training, improvement projects for staff (experiential learning)
- Conduct monthly and quarterly performance reviews. Conduct ad-hoc pieces of training, re-training and/or replacement requests for under performing staff.
- Develop sales strategies to meet the desired revenue for the business & managing operating costs.
- Designing the training and operation blue-print for a new branch
- Timely communicate business updates, policy changes and any relevant information to the Managing Director.
- Free in-house medical treatment
- Commission for projects
- Free aesthetic procedures
- Free food & drinks in the pantry
- Company annual trip
- Birthday celebration
- Do your laundry in the kitchen during working hours (washer dryer)
- Mini stepper machine is available to use while working (but we strongly advise you not to use it while talking to the patients to prevent startling them)
- Enjoy free live music perform by our in-house doctor when there are no patients at night
- Sometimes you’ll see very cute babies or toddlers (well, that is if you love these cute little human beings)
- Freedom and autonomy are given for your creative ideas (spread your wings and fly)
- Career advancement opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click the Apply Now button.
To speed up the process, please include UPDATED information in your resume:
Work experiences with reason for leaving for each employment, dates, and what skills have you learned from those experiences
Current and Expected salary
Date of availability / Notice Period
Education background (Only those completed)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.