Clinic Care, Care Regenerative Medicine Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CLINIC NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
*IMMEDIATE VACANT POSITION AVAILABLE*
- Responsibilities:To execute all nursing initiatives and practices established as part of patient care and service standard.
- To assist the doctor in daily consultations and assist/perform basic clinical procedures.
- Attend to patients needs, queries, registration, dispensing medication, billing, managing records/data and patient education.
- Managing calls and appointments.
- Follow-up and monitor patient’s condition, ie feedback and improvements.
- All other healthcare management and administrative matters
- Stock count and medication orders/billing
- Handle patients with professional care, build rapport with patients, maintain good public relation with patients, family and staffs.
- Must posses at least a Professional Certificate / Diploma in Nursing or equivalent qualification.
- Must possess a valid APC / registered with Nursing Board of Malaysia
- Full time and part time position.
- Required Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition with good communication skills.
- Keen interest to learn, proactive and good working etiquette.
- Able to perform blood draw and iv cannulation.
We are a healthcare company specializing in preventive medicine, the treatment of cancer using a vaccine thats made specifically for patients and regenerative medicine. This therapy is new and experimental. We work with major hospitals and various specialist to make this treatment/ therapy available in Malaysia.
Our treatment is adjunct to conventional medicine in cancer patients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.