HBM Family Clinic is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinic Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with valid Annual Practicing License (APC)
- Experienced Staff Nurse preferrable.
- Skillful in venepuncture, injection, blood taking etc.
- Relevant Work Experience a advantage
- Basic computer skills required
- Registration of patients
- To plan and carry out nursing duties and nursing procedures.
- To organize and manage clinic day-to-day works.
- To assist Doctors during medical procedures.
- To dispense medication as per Doctors' prescription.
- To ensure cleanliness, sterility and maintenance of equipment, treatment room and the entire clinic.
- To remain professional and approachable while meeting patients during reception duty.
- To perform other tasks when requested.
- Electronic Medical Records Management.
- Discharge and Billing summary.
HBM Family Medical Clinic, located in the heart of Damansara in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, is run by a professional team of dedicated medical practitioners and supporting staffs, with the aim of providing primary health care to patients from all walks of life.
Our clinic is well equipped with top-notch diagnostic imaging devices including the latest 5D Ultrasound, X-ray system, and a variety of Clinical laboratory analyzers.
Various medical issues, including early diagnosis, disease prevention, and acute/ chronic medical conditions will be well taken care of in our centre.
The mission of HBM Family Clinic is to promote the health and well-being of our multi-national and international patients, by providing accessible and high-quality medical care for people of all ages.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.