Easmed Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Application Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Clinical Application Specialist is primarily responsible for ensuring the provision of on-site advice and assistance on the usage of surgical equipment and products during surgical operations. The job holder is also accountable for the conduct of training for the surgical, nursing personnel and sales team to ensure that they are familiar with and confident in using the products.
- Provide end to end clinical application support for all surgical cases according to product usage instructions while adhering to infection control and observing patient safety as first priority.
- Support case management improvement projects to increase efficiency.
- Involve in the process of training new sales and clinical employees and assess them, on and off field.
- Prepare and conduct in-service training for the surgical and nursing personnel ensuring that they are familiar with and confident in using the products.
- Work with Regional Product Managers/Specialists and Business Unit Managers to develop training materials and competency assessment documents.
- Identify business opportunities while attending to cases or interacting with customers and users and pass on the information/leads to the Sales Team for follow up.
- Join the Sales Team at times and demonstrate the use of the products to lend credibility to the value of the products and technical expertise of the Company to help secure the sales.
- Experienced nurse/doctor, with minimum 3 years of medical practice experience who would like to join the commercial side of medical industry
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the operating theatre practice
- Someone who enjoys sharing their acquired medical knowledge, combining product knowledge to train others
We are looking for a passionate candidate to join us in contributing to making an impact in the medical industry.
Apologies in advance that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thanks for applying!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Subang Jaya.