Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Application Specialist - Mammography/General Imaging position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinate the delivery of customer training with engineer and sales groups.
- Support the sales process in technical presentations of modality/products where applicable.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Product well-written post-training reports and to provide written product feedback.
- Support trade show activities.
- Support sales by technical/application input and sales material
- Responsible for the overall(clinical) validation activities and research program containing clinical validation including workflow test.
- Benchmarking of competitive products
- Interpret and assess international medical standards and guidance
- Review technical issues of products and assess possible customer and business impact
- Mammographer/Radiographer with proven experience of at least 5 years or Msc of medical/life sciences or MSc in biomedical
- Thorough clinical and technical knowledge in the radiology area
- You are explicitly customer minded and quality driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent in English, others(Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin)
- Willingness to travel
- Opportunity for Senior/Managerial advancement
- Medical card
We are a distributor of a leading manufacturers of advanced medical equipment and medial IT solution providers. Our expertise is in the areas of imaging devices for screening and diagnostic purposes.
We serve healthcare providers both in the public and private sectors.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.