Tung Shin Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A well-known, established hospital founded in 1881, is looking for talent to join us. You will be assisting lecturers and tutors in the clinical skills.
So what is your role be?
- You will need to supervise and guide students during clinical practice sessions and in the clinical areas and prepare weekly report for clinical posting, absenteeism report, clinical evaluation.
- You will prepare non-performance report and anecdotal report for unperformed students and guide students in doing case study, running assessments and do marking.
- You will be responsible to compile all assessment marks in the clinical and pass to the lecturer in charge the group and maintain and make sure students achieve targets for log book.
- You are required to assist coordinator to prepare OSCE stations and be the OSCE examiner in OSCE examination and monitor student closely in performing procedures in the clinical and guide the student to do correct procedures.
- You will also participate in education fair and college activities to improve student enrolment and perform other duties as assigned by the Principal.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess minimum Diploma in Nursing.
- Candidate must be a licensed and Registered Nurse.
- Candidate has a minimum of five (5) years clinical working experience in hospital setting
- Candidate with at least three (3) months of clinical attachment coordinated by the current employer if the appointed CI has not been in practice for a year and above
- Possess current Annual Practicing (APC) for nurses.
- Possess post basic qualification(s).
- Able to apply good critical thinking and decision making.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.