GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL PENANG is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Perfusionist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB), providing total life support safely and optimally during cardiac operative procedures for Adult and Paediatric open heart surgery
- Performs Extracorporeal Oncologic Therapy, techniques include isolated limb perfusion, Heperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemoperfusion (HIPEC)
- Certificate in Clinical Perfusion
- Diploma in Medical Assistant or Diploma In Nursing
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Assistant Association/Malaysia Nursing Board
- Certified Clinical Perfusionist as recognized by Malaysia Association of Perfusionist Society (MAPS)
- Valid Practicing License
- Minimum three (3) years clinical experience providing CPB for adult cardiac surgical procedures and congenital paediatric procedures
Gleneagles Hospital Penang is the island's first private hospital. It was established on 1 July 1973 and has since flourished and set itself as a standard-bearer in the Malaysian private healthcare industry. The hospital is strategically located in the heart of Penang with a 400-bedded facility.
Gleneagles Penang is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkway Pantai. Parkway Pantai is a leading healthcare groups with a network of 14 specialised hospitals located throughout Malaysia. Parkway Pantai is the largest subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH).
Gleneagles Hospital Penang is accredited with Joint Commission International (JCI) and Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in George Town.