Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Pharmacist (Work Remote/WFH) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Proven experience as clinical pharmacist
- Residency training and current license are required
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical therapy and patient care
- Knowledgeable of current and emerging clinical trends
- Understanding of health insurance, pharmacy benefit management and formulary development
- Able to review and interpret clinical drug use criteria for health plan prior authorizations
- Able to research drug information to maintain drug knowledge and disease state understanding for application to prior authorization reviews
- Experience in clinical program development
- Working knowledge of computers, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Aptitude in problem-solving, analytical skills and decision-making
- Strong professional ethics
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- minimum 5 year(s) of working experience as Fully Registered Pharmacist in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum: Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical
- Preferred: Master of Pharmacy or PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Experience in working with US Health Plan or PBM especially with prior authorizations
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.