Fresenius Medical Care Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Renal Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Support Area Head & territorial requirements, to ensure excellence in service in all areas of accounts (Hospitals, PD units & wards).
- Provide ongoing, close support to all accounts in the territory.
- Maintain highly respected relationships, within & outside the organization.
- Develop and support education programs & provision of clinical and product training to patients/customers in hospitals or at patient’s home.
- Conduct home visits at patient’s home to ensure adequate follow up of their condition and therapy application.
- Report patient’s condition to the nephrologist and nursing team upon completion of each patient visit/assessment on time.
- Provide advice and guidance to patients who require dialysis reimbursement in ensuring patient has uninterrupted dialysis treatment.
- Ensure effective coordination between account’s nursing team, customer services and logistics for timely & reliable home-care service & support.
- Provide on-call support during and after office hours (after office-hours support will be based on clinical roaster).
- Support patient care during high workload period or the absence of the other team members.
- Any other tasks, support and territories as deemed required.
- Registered Nurse - Current State Registration.
- Good command of English Language and Bahasa Malaysia with exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to initiate, prepare & conduct Service and team meetings.
- Self-driven and self-motivated, confident and possess pleasant personality.
- Agility in role, responsibilities & planning.
- Willing to travel extensively and provide out-of-hours service, including weekends.
- Required to have own car and valid driving license.
- Ability to apply administrative IT skills in daily activities, such as Windows applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Renal nursing experience (Hemodialysis/Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Relevant post basic qualification
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of adult learning and prior educator experience.
- Language skill: Mandarin, Tamil and other dialects used in Malaysia
Fresenius Medical Care (M) Sdn Bhd has been established in Malaysia for more than 10 years. We are now expanding our presence into the provision of services for patients with chronic kidney failure, as well as into production of dialysis product such as hemodialysis machine, dialyzer and related disposable products .
We are proud of the people who work with us as they care for the individuals we support. People are our greatest asset and we take great care to employ people with the expertise and passion to make positive impact on the patients and other stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak.