Hovid Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Research Physician position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To work as a Principal Investigator / Investigators for Bioavailability & Bioequivalence clinical studies by managing and leading the clinical research team to conduct the clinical studies in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To prepare and/or to advice on development of clinical trial designs and protocols.
- To obtain ethical approval for the studies and to obtain relevant regulatory approvals for the conduct of the study.
- To prepare and/or to advice on the preparation of the clinical study report.
- To oversee the administration and operation of the clinical research ward.
- The candidate shall possess a medical degree and preferably be registered with Malaysia Medical Council.
- The candidate has prior work experience in clinical research including being an principal investigator or investigator in clinical research or in bioavailability /bioequivalence studies.
- The candidate must be GCP-certified in Malaysia.
- The candidate has been working in the hospital setting (preferably between 3-5 years) and familiar with operation of a hospital. The candidate shall be familiar with Private Healthcare Facilities and Services Act 1998 and its Regulation.
- The candidate shall possess important career skills include strong analytical, scientific, organizational abilities and communication skills as well as knowledge of industry computer software and technology.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.