Capita Global Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Service Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintains own professional development. Regularly update current knowledge through attendance and participation in conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Maintains own level of knowledge and clinical competence in accordance with current trends in contemporary nursing.
- Actively participates and undertakes quality improvement activities.
- Works harmoniously as an integral part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure efficient and effective utilization of resources.
- Develop personal and professional profile by membership of relevant bodies and organizations.
- Display a professional image to the teammates/patients at all times.
- Assist in the development, review, revision, and compliance of clinical policies and procedures and/or education materials.
- Provide training and monitor the implementation of clinical policies and procedures in the facility.
- Participate with the Country Nursing Lead (CNL) and Facility Administrator (FA) in the identification and development of facility specific education and outcome goals.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the goals to achieve desired results.
- Provides a consultancy service for other appropriate health professionals within facilities.
- Develops and conducts formal and informal education for appropriate nurses and teammates.
- Assist in the development of patient education program, conduct patient education seminar, and participate in patient focus program.
- Coordinate the review and investigation of sentinel adverse occurrences and participate in the plan of correction and follow-up as requested.
- Facilitate all education program/audit process, scheduling of classes and logistic requirement.
- Provide support/direction to all Quality Champions/Preceptor and develop resolution to address their needs.
- Oversees the timely submission of all reports and data collection requests by the corporate support teams.
- Assist in Corporate and/or Division initiatives and special projects as assigned.
- Facilitate all external regulatory and safety audits and requirements on and as needed basis
- Actively participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of continuous quality improvement programs.
- Benchmark facilities outcomes, identify and share best practices.
- Ensure quality improvement programs are in place and functional in the facilities.
- Perform clinical audits as indicated and provide support in developing a plan of correction. Work with the Facility Administrator and Operational Director to ensure implementation and resolution of deficiencies.
- Coordinate the review and investigation of sentinel adverse occurrences and participate in the plan of correction and follow up as required.
- Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, including computer skills as required.
- Registered as a general nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board
- Post Basic Certification/Diploma in Renal Nursing
- Extensive and recent experience in Nephrology nursing (minimum 3 years)
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary Nephrology nursing theory and practice
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement initiatives
- Professional and excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- A premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies’ across Asia. Encompassing Permanent placements across all industry sectors. Highly personalised in services to ensure clients find the right talent to meet their needs.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.