DVA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Services Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in the development, review, revision, and compliance of clinical policies and procedures and/or education materials.
- Provide training and monitor the implementation of clinical policies and procedures in the facility.
- Participate with the Country Nursing Lead (CNL) and Facility Administrator (FA) in the identification and development of facility specific education and outcome goals.
- Provides a consultancy service for other appropriate health professionals within DaVita facilities.
- Develops and conducts formal and informal education for appropriate nurses and teammates
- Assist in the development of patient education program, conduct patient education seminar, and participate in patient focus program.
- Coordinate the review and investigation of sentinel adverse occurrences and participate in the plan of correction and follow-up as requested.
- Facilitate all education program/audit process, scheduling of classes and logistic requirement.
- Provide support/direction to all Quality Champions/Preceptor and develop resolution to address their needs.
- Oversees the timely submission of all reports and data collection requests by the corporate support teams.
- Facilitate all external regulatory and safety audits and requirements on and as needed basis.
- Perform clinical audits as indicated and provide support in developing a plan of correction. Work with the Facility Administrator and Operational Director to ensure implementation and resolution of deficiencies.
- Coordinate the review and investigation of sentinel adverse occurrences and participate in the plan of correction and follow up as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered as a general nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Possess Post Post Basic Certification/Diploma in Renal Nursing.
- Extensive and recent experience in Nephrology nursing (minimum 5 years).
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary Nephrology nursing theory and practice.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement initiatives.
- Professional and excellent presentation skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available in Northern Region and Johor Bahru Region.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur.