Nipro Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Conducting training sessions for colleague, product users, professional teams, or healthcare departments to initiate product awareness including Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Nursing Education (CNE).
- Conducting post-sales training and on-site standby within reasonable period.
- Maintaining existing customer networks and informing customers of upgrades or new product lines.
- Support local, regional and national trade shows as required.
- Study and analyze latest clinical theory or practice in accordance with current trends.
- Support Sales department to promote Nipro product.
- Recognize customer needs or complaints and consult with team member to resolve the issue.
- Maintain relationship with multidisciplinary team to ensure work flow run smoothly.
- Ensure timely report submission to the Manager.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Manager.
- Diploma in Nursing and above.
- Preferred Certificate of Post Basic Nursing.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience and demonstrate ability to handle renal product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills suited to medical professionals.
- Willing to travel with valid Driver’s License.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Kedah, Perak.