SPRING PHARMA is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Community Retail Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Registered Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia·
- Fully Registered Pharmacist· Computer literate with good interpersonal and leadership skill.·
- Enthusiastic and passionate about providing the best health advice to customer·
- Business-minded and service oriented·
- Able to work at Sunlight Pharmacy Semporna
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operation of a pharmacy and execute all pharmaceutical functions.·
- To conduct business according to the instructions and guidelines of the company.·
- To supervise Pharmacy Assistants and ensure the conduct of sales on accordance with Company’s policies.·
- To avoid practices that contravenes the law in forge governing the functions of pharmacists.
Spring Pharma was formed in 2014 by a team of experienced health care professionals who are passionate about improving health and wellbeing through dietary and lifestyle modifications, as well as high quality nutritional supplements.
At Spring Pharma, we believe that good health is fundamental to a happy life. We strongly believe that people is the key to our continuing success. Thus, we recognise and develope talents, managing employees’ careers for long term growth and reward performance accordingly.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Sabah - Others.