Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Consumer Regulatory Affairs Associate - Protege position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Reviewing advertisement applications accodingly and proceeding with the next steps
- Administrative documents handling e.g. legalization and notarization of documents, submission of documents to the relevanr authorities
- E-commerce projects
- Maintaining product lifecycle activities for cosmetic products
- Record regulatory updates for Regulatory Affairs lead impact assessment
- Track Reguatory Affairs activities to support enterprise projects
- File and transfer hard copy legacy documents into our shared drive
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Pharmacy, Engineering, Life Science or any related discipline;
- Candidates must be aware that this is a 12 months contract with a monthly allowance of RM2,000.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - proficiency in written and oral English is required;
- Ability to interpret complex issues and present them in simple terms to facilitate understanding by others;
- Proactive team player, able to take charge and follow-through.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Subang Jaya.