ROSE FOUNDATION is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Contact Centre Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Contact Centre (70%)
1. Execute contact centre operations for all inbound and outbound contacts through a variety of contact channels including phone, email and mail.
2. Perform follow up with participants tested positive to encourage timely progression along care pathways.
3. Coordinate engagement with healthcare providers to facilitate progression of participants along care pathways.
4. Troubleshoot delivery of screening test results, exceptions and escalated enquiries.
5. Drive high quality performance of contact centre operations by ensuring that contacts are managed sensitively, effectively, consistently and in a timely manner.
6. Execute timely, accurate and reliable registry data entry and implement security and privacy standards in management and transmission of data.
7. Engage with and maintain a professional working rapport with healthcare professionals, stakeholders and other relevant entities/individuals (suppliers, service providers etc.).
8. Monitor and articulate participant/client/healthcare provider needs, habits, and trends, expressed and/or observed during contact and program engagements.
1. Coordinate and manage public communications and social media accounts.
2. Liaise with collaborators and partners to ensure ROSE’s communications ideas are aligned to communication messages
3. Support and perform quality assurance on ROSE’s messaging in media and public communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, applied social/behavioral science or other related discipline AND/OR a minimum two years of working experience in community/health programs. Individuals with medical degrees with an interest in public health are also encouraged to apply.
- Open, approachable and pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attentive to detail and willingness to learn.
- Ability to adapt to different demands and negotiate stressful situations.
- A proactive team player who can work with a minimum of supervision.
- Competent with Microsoft Office software and preferably have good information technology skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Tamil or Mandarin is a strong advantage.
- Having own transport is preferable.
If interested to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to careers.programrose[at]gmail.com
ROSE FOUNDATION was established in 2019 as a company limited by guarantee and as a charitable foundation in Malaysia. ROSE Foundation runs Program ROSE, a cervical cancer screening program with the vision to make Malaysia cervical cancer free for women.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.