Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Coordinator, Health Screening Centre position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for activities related to handling enquiries, arrangement of appointments, patient flow queue system, customer registration and processing, compilation of medical results, consultation appointment with doctors, billings and collection.
- Achieve excellent rating for customer satisfaction feedback and perform duties in nursing capacity as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by practicing good hygiene, housekeeping habits and safety precautions.
- Maintain high patient/customer confidence in the service provided through good use of professional knowledge and skills as well as customer relations.
- Possess academic or professional qualifications related to healthcare or hospitality industry or science subject(s)
- Preferably possess a nursing qualification which is registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board. Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) is required for State Registered Nurse (SRN).
- Possess very good communication, organizational and coordination skills in relation to the job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in either spoken or written Mandarin or Japanese.
- Possess typing skills and computer knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a hospital environment.
- Experience and adequate knowledge on health screening services would be an advantage.
- Fast learner, trustworthy, meticulous, diligent and reliable.
- FULL TIME : MONDAY-SATURDAY
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.