Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CRITICAL CARE NURSING position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plans and carries out comprehensive intensive nursing care with team members for critically ill patient.
- Highly analytical mindset, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Participate in the development, review, and evaluation of nursing practice protocols.
- Work hand in hand with medical specialists to provide high level of care in the unit.
- Perform range of tasks including performing point of care tests, monitoring patient recovery and responding to medical emergencies.
- Advocate for patient and family’s needs and provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Carries out emergency resuscitation procedures, both cardiac and respiratory whenever the need arises.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in nursing, post basic qualification in Critical Care Nursing is preferred.
- SRN registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and with valid APC.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Senior role of SRN II and SRN III available with attractive remuneration package.
- Able to adapt and flexible to changes within the organization.
- Willing to work on shift rotation.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.