Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CRM/IMCM Support (Contract) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This CRM/IMCM Support position contributes to Bayer MYSG Pharma Customer Engagement Excellence to support the maintenance of Bayer platform capabilities, specifically supporting CRM & Data Intelligence Analyst and IMCM Manager in their routine task in various system management (i.e. Veeva CRM, Veeva Align, DMAC tool, Content Factory, Xsight, etc) These actions help to successfully execute business strategies and to ensure the future success of the MYSG business and thereby positively contribute to the profitable growth of MYSG Pharma business overall.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technical support on all Veeva Platform modules and functionalities
- Acts as support person to CRM & Data Intelligence Analyst and IMCM Manager for Bayer enabled modules and functionalities (e.g. Consent Capture & Management, CRM, Survey, Event Management, Align, Coaching, Engage, Free-Text including monitoring process, DMAC, etc)
- Responsible for 1st level of response to error feedback from users to investigate/troubleshoot data error before escalating to CRM & Data Intelligence Analyst or IMCM Manager
Support to CRM & Data Intelligence Analyst & IMCM Manager details:
- Able to relate System logic mentioned above to perform troubleshooting
- Perform data validation and clean up to ensure high data integrity
- Perform routine quality check on the reports and apply the latest business structure in the System
- Ensure 48 hours turnaround time/respond for account tagging and error fixing
- Register the new joiner to all relevant system access
- Support incentive calculation is needed
- Always complies with local regulations of the Pharma industry and Bayer’s code of conduct.
WHO YOU ARE:
- SPM/STPM/Diploma in appropriate discipline
- Minimum of 2 years working experience, added advantage if had worked in any pharmaceutical company prior
- Prior Veeva Administrator and/or Veeva Align Certifications a significant advantage
- Good command of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written), command of additional local language a plus
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and implement innovative ideas and creative concepts.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance; determine own priorities and monitor resources within own work
- Proven ability to think strategically and act operationally
- Open for a 6 months contract
Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and acts as a socially and ethically responsible corporate citizen. In fiscal year 2014, Bayer employed 118,900 people and had sales of €42.2 billion. Capital expenditures amounted to €2.5 billion, R&D expenses to €3.6 billion.
Bayer AG, Leverkusen, Germany, acts as a strategic management holding company. It defines the values, goals and strategies of the entire Group. It is also responsible for resource allocation and managerial appointments. Led by Bayer AG, the HealthCare, CropScience and MaterialScience subgroups independently manage their business operations in line with preset objectives. The Corporate Center supports the Group Management Board in its task of strategic leadership. The holding company and subgroups are supported in their activities by the three service companies Bayer Business Services, Bayer Technology Services and Currenta.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.