Career Scope Recruitment Consultancy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Service (cum Therapist & Wellness Coach) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Our client provides a wellness treatment center located in Kajang.
As a Customer Service (Cum Therapist & Wellness Coach) role, you are in charge to help manager/executives by providing information, services, and assistance to prospects and patients. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
COACH’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow the SOP(s) that has been set in place on supervising and caring for the patients’ well-being.
- In charge of a group of patients and to coach them on a weekly basis.
- Organize and schedule patients' appointments.
- Obtain patient’s Medical Report.
- Welcome patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Educate patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions, answering questions.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with patients through open and interactive communication.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle patient enquiries, solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take the extra mile to engage patients.
CONSULTANT’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow the SOP(s) that has been set in place from securing appointments to prospects being on-site, presentation and closing.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
THERAPIST’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate the patient’s condition and needs.
- Implement the appropriate rehabilitation classes or activities for the patients based on their conditions to meet their goals of recovery.
- Helps patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Demonstrate, educate and advice proper home programming exercises for the patients.
- Educate a patient’s family about how to accommodate and care for the patients.
- Recommend special equipment, such as walking aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to communicate in English Language is a bonus.
- 1-5 years work experience in the medical industry as a Medical Assistant, a Nurse or a Therapist.
- Be able to attend to patients’ needs.
- Good communication skills - Meet with customers/ clients face to face or over the phone.
- Be able to advise others about products and services and value proposition and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Work strategically - Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- A positive attitude and having an in-depth knowledge and a good understanding of business products and service.
CCAREER SCOPE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY is a boutique Recruitment Firm. We pride ourselves in continuously developing the career paths of our candidates while taking into account the direction, values and growth of our clients’ companies so that all parties are satisfied.
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
If you are driven, have the will to learn, are a people-person and would like to have the satisfaction in helping others get their dream jobs, then JOIN US today!!!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kajang/Bangi/Serdang.