Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Day Care Operating Room Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Providing surgical patients with perioperative care in recovery, procedure, and operating rooms.
- Stocking operating rooms with sterile surgical equipment, linens, and supplies.
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans for surgical patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery by cleaning and disinfecting areas to be operated on.
- Assisting surgeons during surgical procedures.
- Applying sterile techniques in handling medical instruments and equipment pre-, during, and post-surgery.
- Collaborating with surgical teams and other medical professionals on patient medication and post-surgery care.
- Updating patient files and medical records.
- Assisting with the ordering, maintenance, and safe storage of surgical equipment and supplies.
- Providing patients with post-surgery care instructions and answering questions.
- State-approved Registered Nurse (RN).
- 3-5 years of experience as a nurse providing perioperative care.
- Exceptional knowledge of surgical instruments and equipment, as well as sterile techniques.
- Proficiency in recordkeeping and patient management systems.
- Ability to collaborate with surgical teams and healthcare specialists.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in healthcare.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.