* Provide support to dentists and other team members.
* Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
* Always be aware of patient confidentiality and data (health history) protection.
* Must remain in surgery, ensuring that dentists are chaperoned at all times when treating a patient.
* Assist patient into surgery, settle them in the chair and prepare them for treatment.
* Provide chair-side assistance during all dental procedures.
* Ensure all lab work is checked and available prior to patients arrival.
* Develop and file all x-rays, whilst adhering to the relevant safety procedures.
* Handle incoming calls, schedule appointment, update clients record.
* Prepare panel billing and insurance claim forms as per clients requested
* Maintain a clean environment during surgery.
* Must possess at least SPM, Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
* Have 1 - 2 years working experience in DENTAL NURSING is a must
* Speaks FLUENT English & Bahasa with pleasant personality.
* Able to work during weekend.
* On site training will be provided.