O2 KLINIK SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Dentist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health care
- Communincate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Dental Surgery or equivalent.
- Registered with the Malaysian Dental Council and possess a valid and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Dynamic with strong patient focus
- Good communication and clinical skills
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work well in a team
O2 KLINIK is a combined clinic in which we have aesthetic, skin, laser, dental & general practisional services. In line with our expansion plan, we are currently looking for enthusiastic indiciduals with an attitude to deliver and a passion in skin care and beauty to join our dynamic team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.